Sunday, February 28, 2016

Film manipulation

The manipulation process for project 1 was very awesome and fun, and something that I had never done before. I was lucky enough to have had the chance in life to use film cameras at an early age but not the type used in film production. Being in the day and age, everything that can be digital is or is in the process of becoming digitized, so not many of us get the chance to manually manipulate footage by hand. When I first started this class, I was apprehensive because this might not carry over into my future carrer goals and plans, but I am changing that outlook. It was the best to see the film projected. Digital media is so instant and not always appreciated, so being able to see my hard work in action so far off from when i worked on it is a great feeling. To anyone who is reading this that is deciding whether to take 6x1... please take it, its a great class.

No comments:

Post a Comment